About Me

What ive lived and learned. What i like and love. I like to pretend im somebody else when i'm writing, i can pretend i know loads about beauty and fashion? when really i know nothing... Only what i write on here :)

Monday 4 July 2011

Nail Varnishes

I bought some new nail varnishes.

Two more to add to my ever growing BarryM collection. I thought the white cracking nail effects would be more appropriate for summer, and then I also purchased my first topshop nail colour in the colour 'AIRPLANE'. I have to say its just as good as BarryM, although a little more expensive and it didnt stain my nails after only a few hours, so make sure you wear a base coat. The colour isn't metallic, as it looks on the picture and it is one of my favourites!



Here i tested out some of my colours with the 'Nail effect' over it.

I thought this was quite a nice idea for a take on a manicure. I used the 'Nail effect' for the manicure, so it cracked a bit on the tips. I like it because its not a harsh and a simple white nailvarnish. Sorry my nails are short and that I didn't neaten up my cuticles. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been using shatter polishes like this and just over certain sections of my nail as I prefer it to putting it all over!! x

    ReplyDelete