About Me

What ive lived and learned. What i like and love. I like to pretend im somebody else when i'm writing, i can pretend i know loads about beauty and fashion? when really i know nothing... Only what i write on here :)

Tuesday 5 April 2011

September, October, November, December, January, Febuary, March, April...

Ok so its been a LONG time since i last blogged. I'd apologise for this but I doubt a single one of you missed me, and dont pretend you did ;)
You see the lack of interest basically convinced me to give up blogging. If no ones listening why should I continue to blog to myself?

And so I never did do that mention I promised and I'm not entierley sure who my 7th follow was...
let me know if you know how I could find out ?

Thank you my 7 followers :D xxx

Tip : Spray the hairspray onto your brush and not your hair can tame those fly aways but wont way your hair down or make it look 'wet'.

No comments:

Post a Comment